The Eleventh IAPR International Workshop on Graphics Recognition (GREC 2015) is organized by the IAPR TC-10 (Technical Committee on Graphics Recognition) in collaboration with the SAGE Research Unit and Loria. It will be held on August 20-21, 2015, just before ICDAR 2015.
The GREC workshops provide an excellent opportunity for researchers and practitioners at all levels of experience to meet colleagues and to share new ideas and knowledge about graphics recognition methods. The workshops enjoy strong participation from researchers in both industry and academia.
Relevant topics of interest include, but are not limited to :
- Raster-to-vector techniques.
- Recognition of graphic symbols in charts, diagrams, and drawings.
- Interpretation of engineering drawings, maps, charts, tables, and other graphical documents.
- Graphics-based information retrieval.
- Historical graphic indexing.
- Description of complete systems for interpretation of graphic documents.
- Performance evaluation in graphics recognition.
- Authoring, editing, storing and presentation systems for graphics multimedia documents.
- 3-D models from multiple 2-D views (line drawings).
- Identification and localization of graphical mark-ups and annotations in written documents.
- Digital ink processing.
- Sketch recognition and understanding.
Special Track on Document Element Recognition
Track Chair: Prasenjit Mitra
Contests and Competitions
Organizers: Lluis-Pere de las Heras and Christophe Rigaud